We are trying to improve our methods for communication and sharing information so please do make us aware if you have any preferences for receiving information i.e. large print, hearing loops or assistance with interpretation.
An on-line form is available on our website - please click on "Accessible Information" button (left hand side of of home page) or click on the link below
Accessible Information - Form
Our website also has the following accessibility features (click on link at bottom of home page):
- Full compliance with prevalent online accessibility standards
- Compatibility with screen readers
- Keyboard shortcuts to facilitate navigation around the site
- Underlined single letters in navigation links show the keyboard shortcut letter
- Content language can be set and changed using Google Translate
- Font size can be changed by controls within the site
The Practice Leaflet is also available in large print – please ask Reception for a copy
Access for the Disabled
There is easy access for wheelchair patients. A lift to the first floor is provided. There are toilets suitable for disabled persons on each floor.
Guide dogs are welcome.
Hearing loop available in Reception, please inform Clinician or Receptionist if required.
Access and Parking
The entrance is from Castle Meadows. The small car park is for DISABLED BADGE HOLDERS AND STAFF ONLY. There are ample car parking facilities located close to the Medical Centre