EMIS Online Patient Access
Patient Access can be used to:
- Order Repeat Prescriptions
- Make Appointments
- Access your Medical Records to view details of your allergies and immunisations
If you would like to access your medical records, book appointments or request repeat medications online then we would like to ask that you complete the following 2 steps:
1) Online registration
Please click on the following link https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk to register online:
Once this is done please complete Step 2
2) Complete the activation form
Available to pick up from the Practice or you can download it here. Please ensure you bring along your valid ID to the reception desk and the form.
It is important that you do BOTH steps as the patient access online registration will be incomplete and you will NOT be able to gain access.
The forms can also be found in the Reception Foyer near the Information board.
Issues with patient access?
- Forgotten your password or User ID?
- Account locked?
- Not sure how to register to get an account?
Please click on the following link for further help and support